IBPS, an autonomous body, has been authorised by the IBA and has received mandates from 19 Public Sector Banks to conduct the recruitment of Specialist Officers .
Candidates who appear for the CWE will be able to check their status after the examination. Scorecards will be issued to candidates who secure minimum qualifying marks and above in each test of the examination. It should, however, be noted that successful candidates in the CWE who have been issued scorecards and who meet the stipulated eligibility criteria are then required to apply to any of the participating banks they wish to as and when individual banks call for applications for the Specialist Officers’ posts for which a Common written Examination has been conducted, quoting their personal details and their CWE scores.
Each bank will then individually shortlist candidates and carry out their own selection processes such as Interviews etc. for final selection.
A Common Written Examination (CWE) will be conducted on 11/03/2012 by the IBPS as a pre-requisites for selection of personnel for Specialist Officers Cadre posts in the following 19 Public Sector Banks.
- Allahabad Banks
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- UCO Bank
- Vijaya Bank
Each of the bank will issue individual recruitment notifications, details of vacancies, eligibility criteria etc. separately.
Specialist Officers Posts
- Information Technology Officer (Scale-I)
- Agriculture Field Officer (Scale-I)
- Rajbhasha (Hindi) Officer (Scale-I)
- Law Officer (Scale-I)
- Technical Officer (Scale-I)
- HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale-I)
- Marketing Officer (Scale-I)
- Information Technology Officer (Scale-II)
- Law Officer (Scale-II)
How to Apply for CWE
Candidates need to apply Online at IBS website from 30/12/2012 to 20/01/2012 only.
Important Dates :
- Payment of Application Fees : 29/12/2011 to 20/01/2012
- Start date of Online submission of Application : 30/12/2011
- Last date for online submission of Application : 29/01/2012
- Tentative Date of CWE Exam for Specialist Officers : 11/03/2012
Please visit http://www.ibps.in for all the details available and to submit the application online from 29/12/2011 onwards.